MKK-USA provides educational support and humanitarian aid to needy children. We achieve our goals by organizing high-quality cultural events and raising funds to support selected charities. Our partner in this endeavor is the KONARK Dance School. MKK-USA is a 501©3 organization, with zero overhead costs for officers and directors. All work is done on a voluntary basis.
In past years, MKK-USA has supported the following worthy projects:
- Used clothing, blankets and other supplies to slum children in Delhi
- The Children's Inn at NIH, Bethesda, Maryland
- Community Services for Autistic Adults and Children, Rockville, Maryland
- Navratna Intermediate Girls College , Distt. Almora, U.P., India
- Shivaji College Economics Scholarships, New Delhi
- Central Fairfax Services, Fairfax, Virginia
- National Geographic Afghan Girls Fund, Washington, D.C.
- Scholarships to a needy student in Baltimore, MD
- Scholarships for community college students in Prince George's and Montgomery County, Maryland
- MKK-USA scholarships for needy children in Delhi, and Malda (WB), India
- Disaster relief in India and the Philippines
- And many more….
We will make a difference in the lives of children,
one child at a time
Please contact us for sponsorship opportunities.